THE REBELS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Rebels

+3
Courtney
Crusader
termentz
7 posters

Go down

Legacy Rebels Empty Legacy Rebels

Post by termentz Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 pm

What are legacy rebels? Ones who started out since the beginning?
termentz
termentz

Back to top Go down

Legacy Rebels Empty Re: Legacy Rebels

Post by Crusader Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:15 pm

i think they're just people that have been in the rebels

Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Yea...past Rebels.

Edit: I guess "legacy" isn't exactly the right term I'm looking for, so I changed it to "Honorary"  Cool 
Courtney
Courtney

https://wbrebels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:23 am

I went back and only kept true Rebels on the list...ones who were with us for a while, ones who were in our very first competitive team, and ones who helped found and maintained the Rebels at the beginning.

Speaking of which, I also updated our clan information. Look at it and let me know if anything needs added/changed.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolonar Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:25 pm

I better be one!
Rolonar
Rolonar

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Rolonar wrote:I better be one!

You're on the current roster. The list is only for old Rebels who stopped playing or were involuntarily...ahem...kicked out after the clan's recent reformation but did make a big impact in the clan's past.

Speaking of which, I forgot to include myself in that list... Shocked.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiston Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:42 am

That'd be me too Sad I just wanted to say, TY Snoop Smile Your the one who taught me how to play this game and showed me all the sneaky routes and shit. Court, you always killed me... literally! LOL But then I guess i got my hits in as well Smile So I totally get and understand the change and it looks like it's working Smile I was playing tonight and a wappaw and wk player thought very highly of you all Smile So with that, I'll be playing as Mephiston again, and I don't think I'll join any clans. Sidenote: I'll probably want back in when MB2 come out, I have a feeling I'll be playing the shit outta the game Smile
Mephiston
Mephiston

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Mephiston wrote:That'd be me too :(I just wanted to say, TY Snoop :)Your the one who taught me how to play this game and showed me all the sneaky routes and shit. Court, you always killed me... literally! LOL But then I guess i got my hits in as well :)So I totally get and understand the change and it looks like it's working :)I was playing tonight and a wappaw and wk player thought very highly of you all :)So with that, I'll be playing as Mephiston again, and I don't think I'll join any clans. Sidenote: I'll probably want back in when MB2 come out, I have a feeling I'll be playing the shit outta the game Smile

Glad to still see you around, but miss playing with ya Smile. Yea a lot of things have changed, but hopefully for the better. If Bannerlord is good enough, we should see it bringing many old players back. Hope RL is being good to ya!  Cool
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:52 pm

Good times.

See you in MB2 Meph! Smile
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Mephiston wrote:That'd be me too Sad I just wanted to say, TY Snoop Smile Your the one who taught me how to play this game and showed me all the sneaky routes and shit. Court, you always killed me... literally! LOL But then I guess i got my hits in as well Smile So I totally get and understand the change and it looks like it's working Smile I was playing tonight and a wappaw and wk player thought very highly of you all Smile So with that, I'll be playing as Mephiston again, and I don't think I'll join any clans. Sidenote: I'll probably want back in when MB2 come out, I have a feeling I'll be playing the shit outta the game Smile

when MB2 releases i've decided ill be joining back up with rebel again, for the moment just gathering up some experience with different and learning the handle can say its helped alot gotten alot better since last years short retirement
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:29 am

Yea hopefully the release of that game will bring many old members back.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 pm

since i've been back i notice most of the rebels still play.wondering does anyone know what happened to psyko
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:11 am

Kinda a long story but he's no longer a rebel andbi haven't seen him around lately.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by termentz Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 am

Yea it was a long and dramatic tale. I cant wait till mb2 though
termentz
termentz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content