THE REBELS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+38
_xls_
Ghaern
Baldor
Templar
MrNevino
Tamonten
HolidayLemon
Deadnight Warrior
Bard_Infestage
chainsawpunisher
Ser_Melling
Sir Delion
Bohemond
Rebel_BUBU
Puppet
Gildor
andreboy70
Rolonar
cashews160
DirtyReaper
Taxman
burtbakarak
Jesus
tater
DoYouLikeMe
Peton
Shagga_SonOf_Dolf
Peacecraft
Silas
Irix
Mephiston
ManAtWork
McDuder
McPesto
Ikarus
Dag_of_Wood
Snoop
Courtney
42 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by tater Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:53 am

I am glad you are in the rebels for purely selfish reasons as too often I have found myself cursing at some guy armed only with a little stick.
tater
tater

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Taxman

Post by Taxman Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 am

I started playing this forsaken game shortly after it launched and now I've aged several years while playing it. It's an addiction. I prefer to play drunk, but if forced to do so, I will play sober, although I don't do well.

Favorite setup for me is Vag with leather, shield javs, and a two handy dandy, OR a Rhody with my hammuh and javs.

FYI I'm not a taxman...it's just something that strikes fear and hatred into everyone so it seemed fitting. It was better than my first name I used for a long time, and I forgot what that name was. It was ghey.

Been playing forever now, although I notice my reflexes aren't what they used to be, I still manage.
Taxman
Taxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am

Taxman wrote:Location: St. Louis, Mo
I started playing this forsaken game shortly after it launched and now I've aged several years while playing it. It's an addiction. I prefer to play drunk, but if forced to do so, I will play sober, although I don't do well.

Favorite setup for me is Vag with leather, shield javs, and a two handy dandy, OR a Rhody with my hammuh and javs.

FYI I'm not a taxman...it's just something that strikes fear and hatred into everyone so it seemed fitting. It was better than my first name I used for a long time, and I forgot what that name was. It was ghey.

Been playing forever now, although I notice my reflexes aren't what they used to be, I still manage.

Heh...we have a lot in common.
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Introduce myself

Post by DirtyReaper Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 am

Name:DirtyReaper
I played MnB sense the very beginning then warband and then Fire n sword and I still suck ass xD But i play off n on and fire n sword killed what sword fighting skills i had xDD when it came out

Weakness...2handers..and people that move alot lol

Good at..Throwing..Bow..Xbow...Sword...board

getting better @.kicking ..2h

DirtyReaper
DirtyReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 am

Welcome aboard Smile dirtyreaper, i'm fair at throwing too!
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by cashews160 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Jesus wrote:
Name: Jesus, or Heysooooooos.

Why I chose that name for my character? Not sure, actually.

Likes: How M/B is the game ive had the most fun with, even after money prize tournaments with BF2.

Dislikes: Meanies.

Strengths: spam. Lots and lots of spam. Sniping faces with bows and sword cav. I specialize in fighting more then one person at a time, because in duels i get to focused and fail hardcore. I also like to do ridiculous things like naked warhammer.....lots. My fighting style can be summed up on a single word: Lucky.

Weaknesses: Well, I'm not to good at manual blocking due to my spazyness. I dont use shields a whole lot on battle servers so i tend to get massacred by ranged....

AND BTW. Hello Smile

Weaknesses: Any strike that comes close to me.

Still improving: Manual blocking, hardcore.

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 PHKFn

cashews160

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagga_SonOf_Dolf Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 pm

LOL great movie
Shagga_SonOf_Dolf
Shagga_SonOf_Dolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolonar Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Name: Jake/Jacob whatever you prefer

Why I chose that name for my character? I was high and it sounded nice. Plus it rolls off ur tongue, was previously Kashurn.

Ive been playing since may when it was on sale and i gotta admit its by far my most played game this year. Probly top 5 all time favorites.

Likes: I love the freedom the game gives you. I like the intense rush of fighting a great player, or 2....or 3 >.>. And i love the Rebels!

Dislikes: When my ping goes up and down, i can handle a high ping, but when its constantly changing from low to high, i cant :[. I hate when people fuck around on ladders, get up that sheez!

Strengths: 1-handers, manual blocking, swordnboard, general infantry skills, anti-cavalry

Weaknesses: Cavalry and archery :< (ok so im a decent archer). over-zealousness, i tend to put myself into bad situations >.>

Still improving:Pokey things (spears, pike, etc) Feinting, holding (thats where u hold instead of attacking, to trick the enemies that r trying to predict you) Kicking, chambering
Rolonar
Rolonar

Back to top Go down

Post by andreboy70 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Rebel_AndreVerdaas ( on forums its andreboy70 )
Occupation: I am still on scool in the 8e group so going to high scool next scoolyear

I dont know why i choose the name but its my name so i think tats why and i realy wanted to join rebels, and i am fast learner of blocking with 2 handed, polearm and no shield.
i am 1.92 ( to long for my age ) and i am good in melee

Dislikes: TK noobs! And the guys who slashed trough my shield

Strengths: i am good in all classes.

Weaknesses: 2 handed weapons against misile troops

Still improving: getting better in blocking Smile

andreboy70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildor Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Name: Gildor
Occupation: I'm home schooled and I do school from 8;00 am to 12;00 and I'm in 7th grade
I should have posted in this earlier I've been a Rebel for a month or two now and I'm a Militia
Likes: I really would like to have someone teach or help me with my two handed blocking
dislikes: I HATE Tkers and people who just come hit you for no reason
Strengths:I'm really good with sword and shield. I'm ok with throwing weapons and I'm good with pikes and spears except for blocking against pro's and I'm a good archer and a ok cav
Weaknesses: Blocking with a two handed weapon and I don't know if this is a weaknesses or not but, I spam with my sword a lot
Still improving: two handed blocking

~Rebel_Mil_Gildor~
Gildor
Gildor

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:43 pm

If you can show up to practice every Tues and Thurs, we can help you with that Smile.

Gildor wrote:Name: Gildor
I really would like to have someone teach or help me with my two handed blocking
Courtney
Courtney

https://wbrebels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildor Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah I'll try to get there from now on
I just installed warband on a really old laptop and it works fine. Only a bit of lag

so I will be there tonight, or at the ROCK event if thats happening
Gildor
Gildor

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

Introductory information

Name: Conall
M&B: GK_Conall or Shadow_Puppet

I choose Conall because I like playing games with my own name. :/

Shadow_Puppet because that is how I entertain my niece.

I am Irish, born and raised in the ever grand city of Belfast. Yes, we are a superiour race, but very humble. Cool

I am an engineer which is why I live in the states now, I do alot of traveling business and life is a bit easier in the U.S. imo. Easier to find and keep work and such things. I built remote control cars for fun and I am quite brilliant at it. For the lot fo you I ask a question, what is about light beer? I hear it kills puppies when you drink one.

Shocked

I like Warband for the technical and simplicity of the motions, but they build in chains and make for excellent battles.

Puppet

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Silas Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 am

Puppet wrote:
I choose Conall because I like playing games with my own name. :/

That's why I'm Silas! haha

Please forgive us for our light beer. Try to find local breweries if you're looking for good beer. Nothing sold nationwide is very good...
Silas
Silas

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 am

American beer is crap....yet I still drink it drunken
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by tater Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 am

Not a big fan of beer myself, its an issue with carbonation. Probably one of the biggest disappointments to my father.
tater
tater

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Drink Guinness, doppleboch, or eisboch.

No carbonation, just delicious flavour.

Puppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_BUBU Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: You can call me Bubu, is my WFAS, WARBAND, and all my steam´s games nickname. My real name is Carlos, but just call me bubu Very Happy
City: Lima, Peru
Occupation/ Job: I was studying fine arts (i decided to quit, but i will return next year) Actually im working as a 3d designer, sometimes i work as photographer too.

Why i choose this nickname?, well i think because my girlfriend calls me bubu

What i love: I really love this game. Is amazing, with a lot of options, and a lot of freedom to choose weapons and fighting techniques. I love beer and wine too, and fruits. I really love fruits

What i hate: when my ping goes up and down and i teleport from the walls to the ground (!!!). To work, money must grow in the trees (hahaha). I hate people who dont care about their children or pets.

Strenghts: 1handed weapons with shields. Throwing axes and javs.
Weaknesses: sometimes 2 handed weapons (depends of my ping), archery and cavalry
Improving: My blocking
Rebel_BUBU
Rebel_BUBU

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Bohemond

Post by Bohemond Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Name-Bohemond
Age-18
Occuptation-College/small time jobs to pay for college
Location-Mass

Why choose Bohemond you say. He was boss. That is why.

Strengths/Weaknesses- I do not have one specific weapon that I like/am good with. I usually have a few favorite weapon combinations for each faction.
Whatever one I feel best with that day, I use.

I am studying to be a history teacher and enjoy history. I also enjoy mediaeval, specifically anglo-saxon or norse, sagas. For modern literature I like Tolkein, because his style is medieaval in nature, Joyce because he was a boss, and EA Poe because he was also boss.

Bohemond
Bohemond

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Glad to have you with us Bohemund. We're gonna have some fun Smile
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Delion Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 am

We got a Monster coming our way! Recruited him this morning.

Sir Delion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser_Melling Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 am

Hah, you sure do Very Happy

M&B Name: Rebel_ACL_M0nSteR

I used to be called TheMikeyMonster, if anybody knew me from that, but then I switched just to Monster, because I thought it was a better nickname.

Likes: RPG and Strategy games, which is basically what Mount and Blade is, i love the customisation, and the fights!

Dislikes: lag. Oh, and when i sometimes just can't get any kills caus i've had a bad start.

Strengths: 1 Handed Weapons, Crossbows at short range, using mauls when I can, and throwing knives, lots of them.

Weaknesses: Any Longbows on multiplayer, + I sometimes mess my keys up when typing in chat too.

Still improving: I'm great with 2 handed weapons, just not at the blocking, though I guess thats the skill part really.

Also, thanks to Sir Delion for recruiting me and helping me sign up, i've honestly always wanted to become a rebel
Ser_Melling
Ser_Melling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Delion Thu May 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Got a new Rebel coming our way! Just recruited him. Working_Class_Hero.

Sir Delion

Back to top Go down

Post by chainsawpunisher Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Name: Wade
In-game: GK_Levy_chainsawpunisher

Back in my wild and rebellious youth, I was nicknamed, at different times, "punisher", for my collection of Punisher skull t-shirts (as in, the Super Hero), and chainsaw, for the way I ran over the opposition relentlessly in basketball and football. Some years ago when I first made an email account, I had difficulty finding a name that wasn't already taken, and both of my nicknames were. So I combined them, and here we are today.

Dislikes: I don't think much of M&B or its engine. As I often say, I believe that better combat engines existed as early as 1999. (ex: Die By the Sword, Rune) None with this type of multiplayer capability though, sadly. I abhor inconsiderate missile troops.
Strengths: Footwork, confidence, lack of attachment to my pixels, teamwork. Throwing. And I can fight up to the level of my opponent in battle.
Weaknesses: Polearms. Can't get the range on them. Lack of inclination/patience/compatibility with my style in regards to bows and crossbows.
Still improving: The usual stuff. Manual blocking. Ranged aiming.
chainsawpunisher
chainsawpunisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bard_Infestage Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: trip(real life nickname) im a third(TRIPle)
In-game:something with infestage
Occupation: http://seethesound.org/ computer guy, getting back to python and taking a course at MIT

I use to be part of an online comut. were I was known as sempre macleod or semp, whitch means "always"(i would always wnd things with hold fast, sempre because I always want to be there fro my peeps)
I found them a chat we used every night but after giving the admin pass to a "friend" who then changed it, there was discord and although my bonny reida( an old and since lost friend) made a new chat, the drama tore us all apart.

after hearing "let us rid our world of this vile infestation" from starcraft it hit home, for I was beginning to feel like midas, every thing I touched, I lost
so infestage was born

ps • Why is it that everytime disaster strikes I find myself without a proper blade? -POP
Bard_Infestage
Bard_Infestage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum