THE REBELS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+38
_xls_
Ghaern
Baldor
Templar
MrNevino
Tamonten
HolidayLemon
Deadnight Warrior
Bard_Infestage
chainsawpunisher
Ser_Melling
Sir Delion
Bohemond
Rebel_BUBU
Puppet
Gildor
andreboy70
Rolonar
cashews160
DirtyReaper
Taxman
burtbakarak
Jesus
tater
DoYouLikeMe
Peton
Shagga_SonOf_Dolf
Peacecraft
Silas
Irix
Mephiston
ManAtWork
McDuder
McPesto
Ikarus
Dag_of_Wood
Snoop
Courtney
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Deadnight Warrior Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Name: Anderson
In-game: Deadnight_Warrior(Recently created) and Sir_Anderson_Fortesque for crpg

I bought mount & blade this year, and i can say, well im addicted to it i think i have over 300 hours of play before playing m&b i was a cs player but it got boring and these lame mmofps are all lame and boring too but then i foung m&b and well, had an orgasm, i decided to come here because i dont always play crpg.Native is cool too and 90% the crpg players are the stereotypical hardcore nerd gamer so i only play it when im in good mood to die all the rounds getting farmed by the same guys because i dont have money to buy good armor or any loom points and blah blah blah, ive seen some of you rebel guys at gk and pom and youre the kind of guys i like Very Happy

Like: animals and animal looking people MOUNT & BLADE YES IT IS ADDICTING TOTALLY PERFECT THE KIND OF GAME I LOOKED FOR ALL MY LIFE

Dislikes: khergits and avira because even though its the lightest and useful antivirus i found sometimes it gives me fps lag! FUCK!

Weakness: Polearms pros and khergit archerfags horsey archers nomads

Still improving: feinting(cant be perfect at it with my ping), chambering and archer/xbow aim

Deadnight Warrior
Deadnight Warrior

Location : Land of corruption, drunk bastards and hookers aka Brazil

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Awesome...sounds like my kind of player. Yeah you're more than welcome to apply for the rebels. We get involved in lot's of competitive scrims and fun events that you usually can't get into as a pubber.
https://wbrebels.forumotion.com/f14-join-the-rebellion
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by HolidayLemon Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Name: Lemon
Occupation: Student and various jobs, most recent being an employee at Aeropostale

Almost all my usernames on game sites involve "Lemon" in some form or fashion. I decided to use it because of a comedy bit I saw with my two best friends a few years back by Dana Carvey called Squatting Monkeys Tell No Lies. It involved him describing a strange cult with an odd ritual and at some point throughout it the members stand around asking one another, "Are you the lemon?". So, that night, me and my friends got on our games, made our usernames "R U Da Lemon" - me, "Im Da Lemon" - Josh, "Not Da Lemon" - Jason, and had a great time. Razz

My friend, Jason, is actually the one who got me into M&B. We share the Steam account and one day he decided to buy all three M&B games, played them for a bit, and told me I had to try them. So I started out with the original M&B, loved it, then decided to read some reviews to see if it would be worth ending my campaign to start a new one on Warband, which most people were saying was a good idea. So I moved onto Warband, played the campaign for a good while, then decided to try out Multiplayer, and here I am now! I hardly even gave WFaS a chance because of all the negative things Warband players said about it. Laughing

Likes: The combat system of course! I love how quick a fight can go and how lethal a player can become.

Dislikes: Tkers and most clansmen... Most think they're better than everyone else or think they're above a server's rules, and it can get really irritating. When Admins show favoritism. Regardless of how long a person's played the game, it isn't right to treat another player like crap when you don't know them or the situation they may be involved in.

Strengths: Range of any kind and cavalry in large groups of enemies.

Weaknesses: Blocking without a shield.

Still improving: Blocking without a shield and getting headshots! I usually just aim for the whole body.
HolidayLemon
HolidayLemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamonten Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:04 am

Thought I made this post when I first started lurking the Rebel forums. Couldn't hurt to do it now, I hope!

Name: Tamonten, Vaisravana, Bishamon, several others.

I actually didn't buy Warband until a few years after it had come out, though I had played several hundred hours of the original Mount & Blade before it finally went on sale (Steam winter sales being both a curse and a praise) and I purchased it. From there I played cRPG (awful choice) for several months and would go through four characters before creating Tamonten to be a 2H 27 agi build (worst choice). From there I realized that I disliked the sort of stats and metagame crunch that cRPG had injected into the Warband experience and went back to Native (better choice), where I proceeded to spam like an idiot on various servers for years (best choice). Now I spam like an idiot exclusively on GK Siege.

Likes: High skill ceiling, that "any mistake can be your last" feeling during a one vs many or a duel against a player of similar skill level (when playing against people with greater skill levels, any mistake is my last).

Dislikes: ARCHERS.

Strengths: 2H greatswords.

Weaknesses: Not-2H greatswords.

Still improving: Impatience, which tends to lead to me making a lot of dumb mistakes if I'm in a one on one that lasts longer than three or four swings or blocks. Over-feinting, which is a bad habit that I've picked up from playing against players who are still fairly new or haven't learned how to counter feinting yet that tends to get me double-swung when used against a good player.

Tamonten

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNevino Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Tamonten wrote:Thought I made this post when I first started lurking the Rebel forums. Couldn't hurt to do it now, I hope!

Name: Tamonten, Vaisravana, Bishamon, several others.

I actually didn't buy Warband until a few years after it had come out, though I had played several hundred hours of the original Mount & Blade before it finally went on sale (Steam winter sales being both a curse and a praise) and I purchased it. From there I played cRPG (awful choice) for several months and would go through four characters before creating Tamonten to be a 2H 27 agi build (worst choice). From there I realized that I disliked the sort of stats and metagame crunch that cRPG had injected into the Warband experience and went back to Native (better choice), where I proceeded to spam like an idiot on various servers for years (best choice). Now I spam like an idiot exclusively on GK Siege.

Likes: High skill ceiling, that "any mistake can be your last" feeling during a one vs many or a duel against a player of similar skill level (when playing against people with greater skill levels, any mistake is my last).

Dislikes: ARCHERS.

Strengths: 2H greatswords.

Weaknesses: Not-2H greatswords.

Still improving: Impatience, which tends to lead to me making a lot of dumb mistakes if I'm in a one on one that lasts longer than three or four swings or blocks. Over-feinting, which is a bad habit that I've picked up from playing against players who are still fairly new or haven't learned how to counter feinting yet that tends to get me double-swung when used against a good player.

please go make application thread
MrNevino
MrNevino

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 pm

We tried to recruit Tamonten early on but he wasn't interested. Hope he won't go join GK like some of the others we tried to recruit...Rolling Eyes
Courtney
Courtney

https://wbrebels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 am

Courtney_The_Tranny_Orc wrote:We tried to recruit Tamonten early on but he wasn't interested. Hope he won't go join GK like some of the others we tried to recruit...Rolling Eyes

Well, it is what it is.

Nice to see you here Tammy, I've played with you in-game many times. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like some competitive play, or just hang out. Smile
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Name: Templar
Loction: Ontario

Hey guys I'm Templar I have been playing this game for a while now maybe one or two years and it is still the best game I ever played. Sure other games have their moments to shine but no matter but m&b is always there to fall back on. I remember starting warband and going straight to multiplayer probably the worst decision of my warband career. Embarassed I bought both the original mount and blade as well as warband and I just can't get enough. I don't know about any of you but I hope we can all be together as rebels in mount and blade bannerlord.

Likes: Being in the midst of a giant engagement, finishing off my opponent, looking around and seeing only combat Very Happy

Dislikes: Arrows coming out of nowhere and hitting me in the back when I have my shield up. I especially hate it when it's my own archers.

Strengths: I love bastard swords and maces as well as using shields and horses. I am pretty good at manual blocking and dueling.

Weaknesses: get shot a lot by archers for some reason

Favorite class: infantry

Favorite faction: Rhodok

Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldor Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 am

Name: Baldor

Choose this name because i stared at my keyboard for about half an hour in single player typing in random stuff to try and get my name i would use and got Baldor. Haven't played multiplayer that much but got better by playing SP. And when i saw this clan i decided to join it in hopes of getting trained and get better at MP.
Baldor
Baldor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoop Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 am

Baldor wrote:Name: Baldor

Choose this name because i stared at my keyboard for about half an hour in single player typing in random stuff to try and get my name i would use and got Baldor. Haven't played multiplayer that much but got better by playing SP. And when i saw this clan i decided to join it in hopes of getting trained and get better at MP.

What time do you usually play? I can show you the ropes but I'm generally on later at night. Just let me know when you want to train some and I'll set it up. I'm Snoop on steam but there are a lot of snoops on steam so it might be easier for me to add you.
Snoop
Snoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghaern Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Interesting to see how the age demographic has shifted for the Rebels over the years.
Ghaern
Ghaern

Back to top Go down

Post by _xls_ Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 am

Name: _xls_

The story behind my name is, well, quite simple. I was dealing with an MS Excel file for a statistics homework. Then I got really bored and played M&B instead, changing my nickname to the Excel file extention (.xls) Smile It was totally random, but then I liked it, as it is quite catchy and soo simple to remember.

Dislikes: I get tked A LOT. Recently I stopped joining into a crowd that tries to kill one single enemy, but still I am getting killed by my own teammates a lot. Two days ago in GK Siege my score was 3-10, mostly because I got tked 7 times. I also got hit by arrows from my teammates in the other three -.- I know I kill my teammates accidentally as well, but still, whatever Very Happy

Strengths: 1-handers and xbows. I rarely play with xbows, almost never.

Weaknesses: Manual blocking, cavalry.

Still improving: Manual blocking, faking.
_xls_
_xls_

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 pm

same as u xls i choose to stay away from group bc of those reasons

Last edited by MvP_Stone on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Name: Stone

To start off i`d like to say my names Chris. I've been playing since the original mount&blade was released, and i was astonished and i feel ashamed to say this but i kinda no life'd it for about a 2 months i played with all the factions and beats the game with them all.When i first started playing the MP version i mostly played and still play on TDM server The_Killing_Fields, Ive been playing playing the mp version for about 3 and a half years.

Likes: the unique concept and versatility of the game both in sp and mp mode, i also like to distance myself from the fights so i can be the last one left alive because that feeling u get when ur the last one left and u take out remaining members of the opposing team is real sweet.

Dislikes: really annoys me when I fighting somebody and it going well till a teammate decides he wants to join, and instead of killing him he kills me then he Dies himself

Strength: anything that's has to do with infantry and CB. Feinting and manual blocking, and cavs

Weakness: archers

Skill Improving: im working on improving my bow skills more often and im getting pretty good with it, also im working on adding kicks
to my arsenal.

[center]
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by termentz Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Name: Athesus
My name is adrian ive been playing warband for nearly three years now and ive been a member of the clan for 2 years. I never really got involved in the clan but now im looking to become more active. I also love playing basketball.

Dislikes:Being raped by archers
Strengths: decent at all classes.
Weakness:Careless mistakes
Still Improving: Everything
termentz
termentz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag_of_Wood Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome back. I didn't realize Termentz and Athesus were the same person.
Dag_of_Wood
Dag_of_Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by termentz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks and ya they are Very Happy
termentz
termentz

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Hi, I'm Tony.

Post by Tttony2x Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 pm

ame: Tttony2x, or Anthony.

I don't have much of a story behind my name. When I was younger and got into Runescape, I just kinda came up with it.

Dislikes: When people are over competitive, it's just a game. The blocking system sometimes, fighting an entire team of cavalry or archers.

Strengths: Two Handed weapons and Mounted Combat

Weaknesses: Archery, whether it be with a crossbow or normal bow, I'm not good.

Still improving: Archery, still improving upon my mounted combat, though.

Tttony2x

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Archer is my main class so I can help you train. Dag is another great ranger and he can show you some pointers as well. I'm a decent cav player so I can show you a few tips. There are some ex-Rebels who are better cav players and they can show you a thing or 2 as well. As for manual blocking, bots are actually perfect for blocking practices.

Tttony2x wrote:Still improving: Archery, still improving upon my mounted combat, though.

Which server do you usually play? I don't think I've seen you in POM. Battle servers like POM, with fastest combat speed, are good for improving melee and cav. Siege, like GK's server, is good for archery...lots and lots of targets to aim at.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Wed May 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I was the same way. I was playing the original M&B nonstop for about 1 month and thought it was the best game I've ever played since it's the type of game I've been looking for a long time. Then I decided to give WB a try and was like "wtf...why didn't I start playing WB in the first place?!" To me, WB is a large improvement over the original in almost every aspect. So all of my focus shifted to WB, and to date, I have well over 1,000 hours invested. I think the first server I played on was POM, but being a noob back then, it was definitely no fun with all of these pr0s killing me left and right. Next, I found GK siege and I pretty much played there exclusively from that moment on. I didn't start playing on POM again until after joining the Rebels, when we were trying to better our skills competitively. Over time, the siege server became bloated and laggy, and I stopped playing on there for some time. Now, I get on there once in a while. A lot of these huge maps just murder my frame rate. But thanks to GK siege, the Rebels were formed because all original Rebels were siege players Very Happy.

Stone wrote:To start off i`d like to say my names Chris. I've been playing since the original mount&blade was released, and i was astonished and i feel ashamed to say this but i kinda no life'd it for about a 2 months i played with all the factions and beats the game with them all.When i first started playing the MP version i mostly played and still play on TDM server The_Killing_Fields, Ive been playing playing the mp version for about 3 and a half years.
[center]
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Same I have a Lil over 1000 hours played and it mostly all of them went to multi player, I was noob just like everyone else getting my ass handed to until I meet a few people. Cadell, Black, and kubana actually helped me get better as we played against each other
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 am

Cadell is actually a Rebel member, but I haven't seen him in a while though.

Stone wrote:Same I have a Lil over 1000 hours played and it mostly all of them went to multi player, I was noob just like everyone else getting my ass handed to until I meet a few people. Cadell, Black, and kubana actually helped me get better as we played against each other
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelitas Way Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Name: Hm, Layne but my friends call me Joker, or Adel. jocolor 
Location: Brookville Pennsylvania. A lot of nice people, and good looking girls here Twisted Evil 
Job/Student: I work at McDonalds. Quite a job, but when I was 13 I got interviewed for my scripting skills, and think I already have a college to go to Smile

I started out underground, I was kinda like a seed. a little bit after I sold CDs. I was really into sports. I played football as a Runningback and a Linebacker for my 7th 8th 9th and varsity years. I was really into computers and got into development and scripting, and gaming. I went to Jeff Tech in 9th grade (Most people in my school would call me a dirt for doing that). I did quite well though, I have a great Education. When I got mount and blade I kind of hated Multiplayer and only played on single. I beat the game twice in 200 hours no cheats involved ^.^ When I actually did get into multiplayer it was in Napoleonic wars, I am a retired Col. for the 7th Royal Fusiliers. I then started playing Native and came across a now friend of mine named Stone. We got off to a bad start but I realize he's pretty cool now. I asked him if he was in a mount and blade clan and he said "Yeah the rebels" I then applied on the site and hopped on Mumble.

Strengths: I am really good at clutch sometimes, I get a lot of satisfaction when I jump at a cav and headshot him with a  bow. I'm also a decent Infantry.
Weaknesses: I used to be terrible at xbow but I think I improved in it. I still suck at Cav so I never really try it xD.

Likes: Organized planned battles, short bows (The fastest) and military cleavers Smile
Dislikes: Fuck the TKers. Bitches who complain whenever I supposively "Spam Click" My sword. When people buy two shields.... one is all u need honestly give an archer a chance.
Favourite faction: Vaegirs of course!

Last edited by Adelitas Way on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Adelitas Way
Adelitas Way

Back to top Go down

Post by _xls_ Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Adelitas Way wrote:Name: Hm, Layne but my friends call me Joker, or Adel. jocolor 
Adelitas is kinda long to say on Mumble Razz I'll call you Adel then from now on Razz
_xls_
_xls_

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 am

Yup adel is definitely the name to beat
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum